20 Beauty Tips For Female
Looking good is a good business, And In the world of beauty, there are endless beauty tips and rules to keep you looking fabulous. And the more beauty tips you know, the better you’ll be prepared to handle every situation thrown at you — and look good while doing so. Now, lets get to it.
1. To make your manicure last, apply a thin layer of clear every two days. Pay particular attention to the free edge at the top of your nails, where chips usually happen, and apply extra clear polish there.
2.To make your cheek bones appear higher, use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone, and remember to blend. Contouring at its finest!
3.Remember, clean your makeup brushes to fight against potential bacteria and breakouts! At least once a week, swirl brushes around in a mixture of warm water and mild soap, then lay flat to dry.
4.To cover up roots in a hurry, use a dry shampoo spray for your hair color. If you don’t keep this product around, use eyeshadow (in a shade closest to your hair color) for a quick fix.
5. To reduce unwanted shine, use a moisturizer that mattifies your skin. That way you get the moisture your skin needs without looking greasy.
6.If you don’t have nail polish remover, apply clear nail polish over your nail, and then wipe off. It will remove old polish.
7. Use a pumice stone on your feet after the shower to get rid of calluses.
8.Carrots are good for the hair. A healthy diet leads to a beautiful you.
9.Before you blow dry, start with a volumizing spray or light gel to give the roots some lift. Pull the brush up towards the ceiling to really boost volume.
10.For fuller lips, extend the lip line using a flesh tone lip liner. Be careful not to go overboard, though!
11.If you straighten your hair with a flat iron, cause less heat damage by letting hair air dry. The less heat, the better!
12. When using an eyeshadow primer, only place the primer where you’ll be adding color.
13..When using a cream product (blush or eyeshadow), lock it in by using a translucent powder over it.
14.For makeup that lasts all day and night, use a makeup-sealing product like a setting spray.
15. To keep hair color vibrant longer, use shampoos and conditioners formulated for colored hair.
16.Use excess eye cream on cuticles. The more you hydrate your cuticles, the stronger your nails will be.
17. To add volume to clean or unwashed hair, use a dry shampoo spray.
18. Get a “dewy glow” using a highlighter or illuminator above your cheekbones and on the brow bone, just underneath your eyebrows.
19. For smudge-proof eye makeup, take blotting tissue to remove any oil or any excess makeup from the eye area. Then, apply a small dab of cream concealer to hold things in place.
20. To contour cheeks, use a matte powder (a few shades darker than your skin tone) with an angled brush. Blend on temples and under cheek bone.
Try it, it will make you look good. Remember, beauty should always be fun!
, A Guy will not admit, but they look at Natural beauty. Not Just makeup and cleavage! If You really want to impress your guy, what I think personally you should do, is show him how beautiful you can be with hardly trying. Im not saying to you Not to try, all im saying is make him think that it isn't a hard job for you!Read more ...here.... Thanks!ReplyDelete
You are welcome ShamimReplyDelete
Whether I’m a doctor in a skirt or a girl with a style dream, I maintain it now as I have before and always…. Good clothes open all doors.Italian made sunglassesReplyDelete
I saw about 10 minutes of it before heading to work), I have had this weird mental preoccupation with wanting my body to look more like Kate's.Køb t shirtsReplyDelete
I saw about 10 minutes of it before heading to work), I have had this weird mental preoccupation with wanting my body to look more like Kate's. plus size club wearReplyDelete
Interesting products! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other.black nailsReplyDelete