Guava leaves offer numerous health benefits, its one of the most powerful natural remedies. they are abundant in vitamin A and C, healthy fiber and lycopene, which makes them a very powerful and necessary ingredient and they reduce bad LDL cholesterol without affecting the good HDL cholesterol levels.
Here Are The Eight Health Benefits Of Guava
1. Guava leaves tea is considered to be effective in treating enlarged prostate and cancer.
2. Guava leaves tea can reduce blood sugar levels and does not stimulate insulin secretion and men with fertility problems should especially consume it.
3. Guava leaves tea can treats coughs, bronchitis, diarrhea and dysentery, It is full of strong antimicrobial properties.
4.You can also chew several leaves to relieve a toothache, inflamed gums and sores in the oral cavity and when allergies cause itching, they can relieve it. Just crush several leaves and apply them on the affected area. You can also use them to treat insect bites.
5. It can stop hair loss! Just boil several leaves and leave them to cool off. Massage your scalp using this cold mixture.
6. You can lose some weight by stopping carbohydrates from turning into sugar and suppress your appetite with some guava leaves tea, and its also good for upset stomach and provide you a great help in cases of food poisoning.
7.The boring acne, as well as the pimples on your face can disappear if you use guava leaves. The high levels of vitamin C they contain make them excellent to use in such skin conditions.
8. Crushed guava leaves can help you prevent infection. Apply them on some minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion. To relieve an outer ear infection, use some cold guava tea, and also several crushed guava leaves and a little bit of water to prevent premature skin aging.